. Welcome to Xiping's blogs! 欢迎光临 Xiping 的博客! Let's Support each other! Thanks!(博客生活,携手同行!)

Friday, October 29, 2004

Don't Kiss me!

I had a tailgate accident for a third time this year!

People are driving crazy in this country. I was driving on Rockville Pike, Mongtgmary, MD, I tried to stop my car when the light turned from yellow to red. Suddenly I felt a strong hit from my back, and my car was pushing into the cross. I turned on the immergency light and got down to check my car and found out my rear bumper and mufller were broken. The hood of the other car folded.

The other driver came down. He did not appolagize but argued with me why I did not pass the light. I refrained from angry and ask for him about his insurance or driver license info. After for a while, a cop came, and asked me to stop in a nearby parking lot. The guy still did not admit his fault, and I had to go to the cop.

"Your fault, I garantee!" "Your should control the speed of your veicle!"

"I don't want to hear you argue with each other like boys!"

I took everything I could get from the guy, but it turned out that his insurance policy number was not correct afterwards. That made me more trouble and took me more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home